Thursday, June 14, 2012

Slayer's Kerry King Two New Songs Are Done


Slayers Kerry King told a European MTV affiliate that the band has two new songs done and are hoping to realease the new album before Mayhem Fest.




"[The two new SLAYER tracks] are done, but they're just not mixed," he said. "It's [like], do you put them out now or do you just wait for the [full-length] record to be done [and include them as part of the final package]? We're gona finish the record September-October. So I, myself, would rather wait, because I don't like to put those two songs out and then include them on the record. In my thinking, if you put those two songs out, then make ten more songs and put those two on that album just as an afterthought. But I feel like I've gotta give people ten new songs. That's why on the last one [2009's 'World Painted Blood'] we did 11, 'cause 'Psychopathy Red' was already out. So [the two new songs are] done. We'll see what the record company proposes. I think they've been talking about an EP, which is kind of a throwback to the '80s, which is really cool, I think. But we'll just have to see."


Here is the full interview





No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Visit: HORROR-PUNKS.COM